1Dive Junior underwater dive suit is a one-piece with attached hood in 7 mm neoprene, ideal for cold water diving.
This suit is made from eco-friendly neoprene developed from limestone rather than oil derivatives, using a process specifically designed to reduce environmental impact.
The anatomical cut makes dressing uncomplicated and offers maximum comfort in the water. Ankle zips are provided to make the suit even easier to put on. The diagonal front zip is also extremely convenient and allows children to get dressed without help.
Reinforcements are provided by PU ink on the shoulders and Supratex 2 on the knees. The neoprene is thus protected on the parts most liable to wear.
The bonded/stitched assembly of the neoprene panels guarantees 100% watertightness. The suit thus ensures that children stay warm and comfortable while diving.
This dive suit has been designed for dive centres: sizes are clearly visible thanks to the colour coding (1 colour per size) on the arm and inside the suit when turned inside out to dry.
Easy Fit markings show younger users how to position their hands at hip level to put the suit on without difficulty.
Essential underwater signals are marked on the sleeve as a reminder for learners.
- Eco-friendly 7 mm neoprene
- Comfortable anatomical cut
- Ankle zips to simplify dressing
- Diagonal zip on the front of the suit for unassisted dressing
- Bonded/stitched assembly to prevent entry of water
- Supratex knee reinforcements
- PU ink reinforcements on the shoulders
- Designed for dive centres: sizes are clearly visible thanks the colour coding (1 colour per size) on the arm and inside the suit, when it is turned inside out to dry.
- Easy Fit markings showing younger users how to position their hands to put the suit on without difficulty.
- Essential underwater signals are marked on the sleeve as a reminder for learners.
- Sizes available: ages 8-10, 10-12, 12-14, 14-16