The 1Dive 2-piece under-water dive suit is made of 5 mm neoprene. The suit is comprised of a shorty vest with a hood and a dungaree-style bottom. The suit is modular, so the top vest can be used alone or with the dungaree.
This suit is made from eco-friendly neoprene developed from limestone rather than petrochemical derivatives, using a process specifically designed to reduce environmental impact.
The anatomical cut makes the suit uncomplicated to put on and offers maximum comfort in the water.
Putting on the dungaree is simple thanks to a Velcro pad on the left shoulder and the Easy Fit system: inside the dungaree, markings at hip level show users how to position their hands during dressing.
The top vest is a shorty with long sleeves, a hood and short pants. It can be worn alone, or in combination with the dungaree bottom. The diagonal front zip makes it easy to dress without assistance.
The hips are protected by ink reinforcements. Supratex 2 reinforcements are provided on the knees. The neoprene is thus protected where it is most liable to wear.
The bonded/stitched assembly of the neoprene panels guarantees 100% watertightness. The suit delivers outstanding thermal comfort in the water.
This 2-piece dive suit can be mixed and matched according to the season or the temperature of the water. The dungaree can be used alone for dives in warm water. The vest can also be worn alone for dives in warm and temperate water. And the two pieces of the suit can be combined for dives in cold water.
- Miodular concept attuned to the season or the temperature of the water: The vest and the dungaree can be worn separately or together.
- Diagonal zip on the front of the suit for unassisted dressing
- Velcro fastener on left shoulder of the dungaree
- Easy Fit system to show younger users where to position their hands to put the dungaree on easily
- Bonded/stitched assembly to prevent entry of water
- Supratex knee reinforcements
- Scuff-resistant ink reinforcements on the shoulders and the hips
- Designed for dive centres: sizes are clearly visible thanks the colour coding (1 colour per size) on the arm and inside the suit, when it is turned inside out to dry.
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL